Production/Office Assistants are expected to handle a variety of job duties, primarily related to the support of office operations. Assistants are expected to pick up and make deliveries at various locations and handle facilities duties and maintain common areas, the kitchen, and reception areas. This position is an entry level role for those enthusiastic about learning more about post-production, marketing and hope to grow into more opportunities.
Role + Responsibilities
- Maintain office cleanliness and organization
- Uphold building security standards
- Aid receptionist as needed
- Make sure all guests sign non-disclosure agreements before entering sensitive areas.
- Handle incoming calls and messages.
- Ensure all outgoing mail is delivered promptly and correctly.
- Ensure all incoming mail is received and logged promptly and correctly.
- Order lunch and dinner for approved employees with accuracy and efficiency.
- Make sure food orders are properly marked with employee’s name.
- Re-stock office or food supplies that are running low in the office.
- Clean kitchen and remove trash from bins that are full.
- Deliver sensitive materials or gifts to studios or clients
- Run errands as needed
- Aid departments as needed
Qualifications + Skills
- Must have a motor vehicle and be able to operate and navigate.
- Must have valid drivers license and insurance on a vehicle.
- Ability to make deliveries (obtain appropriate signatures) and pickups in a timely manner.
- Available via cell phone for adjustments to the delivery/pickup or requests.
- Ability to carry up to 50 lbs.
- High attention to detail
- Proactive in finding solutions or better ways to operate
- Great communication skills
- Ability to make good decisions under pressure
- Ability to work efficiently under limited supervision
- Showing initiative and attention to detail is very important
Apply For This Position