We are looking for an energetic, experienced Art Director who can conceptualize and create innovative, design-forward content. The role is best suited for a designer who’s tapped into the latest AV and digital trends, possesses a strong design sensibility, and has a passion for film and digital media. The Art Director will be essential to the creative development process – bringing their unique conceptual thinking and visual flair to create memorable content. This individual will work collaboratively with the Creative Director and the rest of the GrandSon team to bring campaigns to life.
Role + Responsibilities
- Creatively concept and produce new ideas that push the boundaries of the brief
- Work closely with the team to ideate, conceptualize, and create cohesive, impactful 360 campaigns
- Create and develop designs and visual proofs of concepts from inception to delivery
- Provide artistic direction to the GFX and Editorial team
- Ensure all final creative is cohesive, consistent, and up to the GrandSon standard
- Develop and present decks, pitches, and presentations for clients
- Understand campaign strategies and the role design plays in bringing a brand’s story to life on all platforms
- Constantly explore and research new design and digital trends
- Incorporate direction and feedback from the Creative Director and other team members
- Manage multiple projects with varying deadlines simultaneously
Qualifications + Skills
- Proficient in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in a creative agency or on the client side
- Proven success in a similar role and a compelling portfolio
- Ability to constantly come up with concepts and designs for a variety of projects that speak to different audiences
- Strong and versatile digital and social media background
- Strong background in and understanding of typography and design.
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic, hardworking, and reliable. Strong organizational skills are essential.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred.
- Editorial, photography, illustration, and motion graphics skill is a plus.
GrandSon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equal, and equitable workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.