GrandSon is looking for a self-motivated, proactive and flexible Creative Coordinator to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about entertainment marketing and creative advertising, specifically trailers!
The Creative Coordinator will play a key role in supporting producers through the development and creation of TV/film marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate thrives in fast-paced and collaborative environments, takes initiative, demonstrates excellent communication and organization skills, and is able to multitask effectively.
This is a demanding position that requires a team player with a positive attitude, attention to detail and resilience to dynamic timelines, requests & deliverables.
2+years of experience at a theatrical marketing agency, studio, network, production company or talent agency is required.Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Workplace and Adobe Suite is a plus.
The job is based in Los Angeles and reports to the producing team and the Creative Director. Tasks and responsibilities are diverse, extensive and time-sensitive. The coordinator is responsible for the majority of daily logistical functions of A/V production including the maintenance of workflow, client relationships and communication across departments and contributes creative solutions and ideas to all A/V projects.
- Ensuring Editors have access to projects and that the materials are ingested.
- Drafting creative briefs and presentation decks.
- Looking for references and creating a robust reference list per project.
- Joining the Creative Director and Producers throughout the revision process.
- Sending client notes to Editors in lieu of the Producers and the Creative Director.
- Participating in calls with studio Executives, Producers, and heads of organizations.
- Tracking and reading incoming material.
- Supporting clients in resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Assisting in maintaining relationships professionally with agency and studio counterparts.
GrandSon offers an attractive base salary, 401k (with match) and best-in-class medical insurance and benefits.
Apply via LinkedIn or email email@example.com if you are interested. Visit grandsonla.com/careers/ for more information!