Social media is your thing. Not only are you on it all day, you know how to create innovative,
trendy content aimed to engage and disrupt the feed. We are looking for a highly creative
Digital Content Creator who is tapped into the zeitgeist, a self-proclaimed cinephile, and knows
how to tell a short-form story on social. The ideal candidate would create engaging original
content that seamlessly loops into the GrandSon brand and our clients’ briefs. Working closely
with the creative team, the Digital Content Creator will craft film-focused content for various
campaigns and platforms simultaneously.
Role + Responsibilities
- Ideate and create engaging, entertaining visual content that blends imagery, video, and graphics that lives across social channels like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Work with the team to develop, design, plan and execute content for the GrandSon brand and client social media platforms.
- Create innovative content that is aligned with each project’s brand’s aesthetic, ethos, and style.
- Stay current with social media trends, industry innovations, and the general zeitgeist online.
- Understand social media strategies and the role content creation plays in bringing a brand’s story to life online.
- Creatively source materials, models, or other items needed for making strong and compelling content
- Incorporate direction and feedback from the Creative Director and team members.
- Work on multiple projects with varying deadlines
Qualifications + Skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (or equivalent editing software)
- Strong and speedy photo, video and editing skills on social platforms
- Strong passion and deep knowledge of films and television series
- Must live and breathe social media and thrive off of creating content that genuinely connects with audiences
- Excellent photography knowledge with a key eye for detail and strong sense of visual aesthetics
- Able to conceptualize content and think strategically, sustainable, and innovatively
- Highly driven and energetic, proactive and takes initiative
- Awareness of emerging social media platforms and technology is a plus
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision.
- 2+ years of content creation or relevant social media experience is preferred.
- BA/BS in marketing, communications, filmmaking, graphic design or related field is a preferred
GrandSon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equal, and equitable workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.