We are looking for a dynamic theatrical print Art Director who is constantly curious about new aesthetics, has a deep understanding of typography, and stays true to their personal style. This role is best suited for a designer with an effortless eye for the latest digital, photography, and fine art trends, a deep knowledge of movie posters, and a passion for film and print marketing. An art director will be essential to the creative development process – bringing their unique flair to create content. Work collaboratively with the GrandSon team to bring campaigns to life.
Role + Responsibilities
- Conceptualize and design a range of branded materials including: Key art, OOH, Digital/Social, Presentations, and more.
- Creatively produce new ideas and concepts, while working within the boundaries of the client brief
- Work closely with the team to ideate, conceptualize, and create cohesive print campaigns
- Understand print design strategies and the role print plays in bringing a brand’s story to life.
- Incorporate design direction and feedback from the Creative Director and Producer
Qualifications + Skills
- 2 years experience at an entertainment marketing agency in print design, graphic design, or similar field.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
- A strong understanding of typography, photography, fine art, and design.
- Interest and openness in collaborating with other team members.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Strong attention to detail, making sure presented content is up to GrandSon standards.
- Bachelor of Arts in Graphic Design, or related field preferred
- Energetic, curious, hardworking, and reliable.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment under tight deadlines, and with minimal supervision.
- Excellent creative concepting and problem-solving skills.
GrandSon is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equal, and equitable workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, military/veteran status, or disability status.